Bollywood has its fair share of romantic ballads and eloquent dialogues but when you really get down to it, our tinsel town is pretty damn badass!
Want a quick lesson in badassery? Practice these 7 Absolutely Epic Bollywood Dialogue To Sound Boss-Like:
1. “Haar Ke Jeetne Wale Ko Baazigar Kehte Hai”
Because B for Badass and B for Baazigar. This dialogue will make you feel like you are part of the axis of awesome!
Shah Rukh Khan
2. “Us Harami Ko Mitana Hai Hamein, Goli Nahin Marenge, Kehke Lenge Uski”
Channel your inner Sardar Khan, get in front of the mirror and nail that poker face.
3. “Beta, tumse na ho paega”
You might not be able to deliver it with the slick nonchalance of Ramadhir Singh in the first go but try, it’ll definitely pay off.
4. “Don’t angry me”
For the times that you aren’t feeling too profound, for when you want to feel like a massy megastar – just go with ‘Don’t Angry Me’.
5. “Ya toh dosti gehri hai ya yeh photo 3D hai”
Armed with a subliminal hint of sarcasm, find a suitable context and deliver for best results.
Saif Ali Khan
6. “Hamaade gaon mein chuttad dhone se pehle...tamancha chalana sikhate hai”
When someone’s giving you unsolicited advice, this dialogue is definitely your best bet.
7. “Maut se zyada ... maut ka darr kaam ka hai”
Feel like a part of the ‘Company’ with this one. Deep and thought provoking; this dialogue will make you score a cent percent on the badass scale.
Which is your favourite Bollywood dialogue? Tell us in the comments below.