The rides are getting easier, you're getting good practice doing the short, speedy runs on the bike over the past 2 seasons.
And while you're busy playing physical games, there's a game of the mind that needs to be crossed in Season 3.
Go through these quick tips to get rolling through Season 3 and win an XBox 360 with the highest score.
Let's run past the riding tips once again so you know you're not missing out on something important:
1. There're lots of military trucks on the road. Steer clear of their tracks:
2. Don't run into the snowy ridges or trees, you'll come to a dead halt:
3. Always remember, to get that extra speed, pick up the IE speed booster:
For the second level of Season 3, here're some tips, along with a cheat sheet.
1. Don't waste time, don't waste clicks. For every card turned that's wrong, you're going to lose points.
2. Keep an eye on the IE card. Turning this card and getting a correct match will get you lots of bonus points:
3. Here's a cheat sheet, in case your Roadies history isn't your strong point:
Good luck, keep playing, and prepare for more action!