You've got quite far, congratulations on that. By now you must be getting very good at the short and fast bike runs, and now the time has come to test your endurance on the bike.
The long ride needs many things to be kept in mind, and here are some points that will help you get past the long ride:
1. As usual, try not to run into traffic. The roads have transport trucks and the villages will have farmers roaming on bullock carts. Maneuver around them and all will be well! But remember, in the shorter races, it was easy to get back the time lost in collisions, but in this long race, the chances of collision are higher, and each small delay will cost you a lot of time.
2. The villages are tricky with their narrow roads and settlements by the side. Be careful of winding roads, you might land up in somebody's hut if you don't ride in a good line!
3. The roads in the villages are pretty rough. The potholes will slow you down a little as you ride over them. So try and keep clear of the potholes as much as you can.
4. To get your speed up, remember to pick up the IE speed booster. If you miss the booster, chances are, you might not finish the race!
The task in this season needs you to stay very alert and responsive. Keep these tips in mind, and keep your eyes open:
1. The main trick is to anticipate the whip before it comes. Keep an eye on all your attackers at the same time, and turn around to face the attacker whose whip is drawn backwards. This way, before the whip reaches you, you'll be ready to shield yourself:
2. Keep an eye on your energy meter in the top right corner. Each time you get hit, it will go down. You lose when it becomes red.
3. If you're really, really low on energy, watch out for the IE Energy bonus that will flare up on your attacker's cape. If you successfully defend an attack from the bonus, your energy will be replenished
Keep these tips in mind, and go play the game with confidence. Keep your score on top if you want to win the XBOX 360!
Good luck, and keep playing.